For many years, World Indian Worldwide Faculties (GIIS) has nurtured college students from all walks of life to attain their desires. From properly up households to minority communities, deserving college students have at all times discovered assist from GIIS. And one of the vital profitable strategies GIIS has used to help needy college students is through the use of scholarships for each native and worldwide college students.
For example, GIIS has campuses in seven nations, together with Malaysia. A scholar from both of its campuses is eligible for scholarships supplied by the establishment, offered it meets set requirements of both of the scholarship classes.
Like for World Citizen Scholarship is among the finest scholarships supplied globally by GIIS in Kuala Lumpur. It’s designed with numerous classes to make sure meritorious college students have equal alternatives to attain their desires no matter their household background. On this publish, you’ll be taught which scholarship class your little one qualifies for.
Earlier than that, let’s take a look at who qualifies for this international scholarship in Kuala Lumpur.
GIIS World Citizen Scholarship, a few decade outdated, helps teachers, co curricula, and extra-curricular actions for college kids. On your little one to qualify for this scholarship, your little one ought to:
- Come from the ASEAN Nations, which incorporates Malaysia, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Come from South Asia nations, together with India and Sri Lanka.
- Be searching for help to finish grades 11 and 12; the scholarship is legitimate for 2 years solely. Nonetheless, you need to apply for the scholarship whereas your little one is in grade 10 since one of many phrases of the scholarship is, you can’t apply whereas on the respective grades, that’s, grade 11 and 12.
- Prices coated embody boarding, training, and residing bills.
- The scholarship is relevant for ICSE, CBSE curricula, and State and different board college students.
Now, what are the classes of world scholarship?
Class A is one of the best class in your little one. Why?
It comes with a One hundred pc waiver on each tuition and hostel payment,
To qualify for this scholarship, your little one ought to both:
- Rating an A of 94 p.c whether or not an ICSE, CBSE, and state, or another board scholar qualifies for the scholarship as per the GIIS scholarship phrases.
- In case your little one is an IGCSE or GCSE “O” degree scholar, he ought to attain an A in all eight topics.
- Fortunately, grade 10 college students with 85 p.c rating and above might apply if the scholarship committee asks them. College students with as little as 85 p.c can equally apply if there are remaining slots after the primary wave, however the determination lies within the scholarship committee’s arms. The method is, nevertheless, carried out on a first-come, first-served foundation. For that motive, you must be up to date. You at all times discover scholarship updates on the scholarship’s web site web page.
Class B is equally supportive in your little one to stay at school because it additionally covers a big payment share.
Not like class A, class B scholarship comes with a 75 p.c waiver on tuition and hostel charges.
Your little one qualifies for this class as any scholar who qualifies.
- Scores 93.0-94.0 p.c and is both an ICSE, CBSE, State, or .one other board scholar
- Scores A’s in seven topics in IGCSE or GCSE “O” ranges qualifies.
- Grade 10 college students within the pre-board or board with a rating above 85 p.c can apply so far as the scholarship committee welcomes them to take action. Bear in mind, in such circumstances, the scholarship committee points the scholarship on a first-come, first-serve foundation, however provides consideration to the scholar who carried out higher than others.
It will likely be unfair summing up with out checking on the appliance course of.
Utility Course of
For any of those scholarship classes, you may apply in your little one on-line by merely visiting the GIIS Kuala Lumpur web site scholarship web page. On the identical, both of the scholarship classes is legitimate for 2 years; both scholarship covers your little one’s faculty payment from the second he joins grade 11 to 12.
Earlier than visiting the GIIS Kuala Lumpur scholarship web page to use for the GIIS international citizen scholarship, you must guarantee you will have tutorial efficiency information of the previous two years, together with grade 10 board exams. Apart from, anticipate a scholarship evaluation from the scholarship committee, plus a scholarship interview if requested to attend one.
You must add all of your little one’s tutorial efficiency for the previous two years and all prerequisite paperwork throughout utility.
In case your little one is chosen, you obtain a notification by way of mail. Equally, all different recruitment procedures happen on-line, together with scholarship evaluation, interviews, scholarship choice, and disbursal.
Since its institution in Kuala Lumpur, GIIS has supplied equal alternatives for each grade 11 and 12, getting ready them for worldwide college placement. To realize this, GIIS presents among the many prime personal colleges’ scholarship classes that help deserving worldwide college students. It comes with a waiver of between 75-One hundred pc.
And due to this fact, there is no such thing as a motive your little one ought to fail to achieve good grades for lacking lessons.